1. Look! A wallet __________ (lie) on the ground.
2. July likes drawing. She wants to be a __________ (design) in the future.
3. All the children __________ (sure) like this new game.
4. Do you think air __________ (pollute) is a big problem?
5. What ______ you ________ (do) when your father went back yesterday?
6. Do you feel life is __________ (good) now than before.
7. It’s good __________ (do) exercises in the morning.
8. The shop __________ (build) last month.
9. ______ they ________ (see) the film recently?
10. I’m afraid you can’t borrow that book, because it __________ (borrow) by someone.
A: hello, Bruce, here is the book. You lent it to me last month. Thank you very much.
B: Oh, you’re welcome, Sam. _____1____
A: Very much. I’m sorry to have kept it so long. I haven’t had much time for reading.
B: That’s all right. ____2____
A: Have you got any more books written by the same writer?