Some may think the landlord of this London pub is barking mad.
But in hard economic times, the Mucky Pup is succeeding in attracting customers when others are failing.
They've turned it into a dog-friendly diner and cocktail bar.
The combination of interesting beverages and fine dining is going down a treat with local dogs and their owners alike.
landlord:owner of a property
barking mad:completely insane
dog-friendly:describes somewhere dogs are welcome
a treat:very well
Use one of the words or phrases below to complete each of these sentences from a BBC news report.
Note that you may have to change the form of a word to complete the sentence correctly.
landlord/ barking mad/ dog-friendly/ beverages/ a treat
1. Dr Jenny Carwile, lead author of the latest study at the Harvard School of Public Health, said: "We've known for a while that drinking __________ that have been stored in certain hard plastics can increase the amount of BPA in your body."
2. Historic monument agency Cadw, said it hoped the __________ policy would "increase everyone's, including pets', enjoyment" of heritage sites.
3. Last week, John Cridland, director general of the CBI business group, said any plans for a quick ring-fencing of commercial banking were "__________".
4. "I went onto the internet and researched it. I found out there was a drug called Propecia, and soon enough I started buying that and it worked __________."
5. Punch, which has 311 leased pubs in Scotland, has told __________ they should look to alternative lager suppliers.