The dance moves of Michael Jackson performed by a Santa Claus lookalike.
Drivers on a congested road in the capital of the Philippines, Manila, are being entertained by traffic enforcer, Ramiro Hinojas.
The fifty-five-year-old man, in fancy dress costume, directs traffic at a chaotic intersection with his distinctive dance routine.
His amusing antics are aimed at lightening the motorists' mood during the busy festive season.
lookalike: a person who looks very similar to the person mentioned congested: full of vehicles or traffic traffic enforcer: someone who makes sure people obey particular laws about driving on the road distinctive: having a special style or characteristic antics: silly, ridiculous or sometimes disruptive behaviour
Use one of the words or phrases below to complete each of these sentences from BBC news reports.
Note that you may have to change the form of a word to complete the sentence correctly.
1. Steven Taylor managed to stop Aguero's shot but when the ball bounced to Toure, his follow-up was blocked by Ryan Taylor's outstretched arm. Balotelli made no mistake from the spot. The Italian produced another ____________ celebration, walking towards keeper Krul stern-faced and with his arms folded across his chest.
2. The E01 Expressway is the first motorway on this island, which is slightly smaller than Ireland in land area. True, for now you still have to drive through the fairly ____________ eastern suburbs to get to it, but then you see the start of the motorway, with multicoloured flags flying for its grand opening.
3. The off-field _________ of some of England's Rugby World Cup players are to be investigated by the sport's governing body over the next two weeks.
4. US reality TV star Kim Kardashian wants to stop a US clothing store from using a ______________ model of her in its ads.
5. Every vehicle - but above all the taxis, the vans and the lorries - stopped, chatted, gave them a toot or a wave. They are fighting a legal case against "revenue-driven" ___________________, and pretty effectively. Thus warned, there were no traffic violations occurring.