Directions: In this section, you will hear six conversations between two speakers. For each conversation, there are several questions and each question is followed by three choices marked A, B and C. Listen carefully and then choose the best answer for each question.
You will hear each conversation TWICE.
When will the magazine probably arrive?
A. WednesdayB. ThursdayC. Friday
The answer is B.
1.When does the woman finish work?
A. At 6:00 B.At 7:00C.At 8:00
2. What is the man going to do tonight?
A. See his parentsB. Watch a new movieC. Go for an appointment
3. Where does the man play tennis?
A. At the universityB. At the clubC. At the community center
4. How often does the woman swim?
A. Once a weekB. Three times a week C. Five times a week
5. What is the man doing?
A. Getting dressed B. Having an interviewC. Celebrating a birthday
6. What is the probable relationship between the two speaker?
A. Parent and childB. Husband and wifeC. Customer and salewoman
7. Why did the man come back late ?
A. He went to the bar.
B. He met his teacher.
C. He played basketball.
8. What did the woman do this morning?
A. She took a physics test.B. She had a meetingC. She held a party
9. What will the woman probably do after the conversation?
A. See her friendsB. Go to the schoolC. Prepare dinner
10.Where did the woman grow up?
A. In Switzerland.B.In the UK.C. In France.
11. Which of the following does the woman like best about Weybridge?
A. Its sceneryB. Its peopleC.Its facilities
12. What does the man do?
A.A teacherB.A hostC.A tour guide
13. Why is the woman upset?
A. The man didn’t apologize
B. The man didn’t turn up.
C. The man didn’t call.
14. Who is the man speaking to?
A. A waitress.B.A professor C.A doctor
15. When will the two speakers see each other?
A. On Tuesday B. On ThursdayC. On Friday
Sectin B（7.5 marks）
Directions: In this section, you will hear a short passage.listen carefully and then fill in the numbered blanks with the information you have heard. Fill in each blank withNO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
You will hear the short passage TWICE
·1stfloor : 80,000 books
·2nd floor: 1690 kinds of newspapers and magazines
·Books for lending can be kept for a 17month by full-time students.
· 18Reference books, newspapers and magazines can never be taken out.
·All day long
·All year round except Christmas Day and 19New Year’s Day